These documents change according to each call for applications
The documents required to apply for 13th call for applications:
The application form to obtain the housing unit and the acknowledged (attached to terms & conditions brochure) in clear handwriting.
A receipt of purchasing “terms & conditions brochure” and a receipt for payment of the application form and administrative expenses.
A copy of the national ID of the applicant and his wife/ her husband (valid)
A stamped and signed certificate proving the net annual or monthly income of the single or husband and wife (if s/he is working), to be dated by the employer on the date of the announcement of the call for applications.
Any documents related to additional sources of income (additional work - agricultural properties, real estate or land - exceptional pension- possession of any bonds, stocks, deposits, savings accounts, or any securities that generate additional income) stating the annual or monthly net income for single or husband and wife (if s/he is working), dated and approved.
For employees in government sector:
- Submit a certificate approved by the employer proving the net monthly/ annual income.
For employees in companies and the private sector:
- Submit a certificate approved by the proving the net monthly/ annual income and explaining the commercial registration number and the tax card of the employer.
For the self-employed, commercial activities owners and craftsmen:
- Certificate from a certified public accountant stating the net monthly income indicating the applicant's profession.
- A copy of the commercial register or tax card for those with commercial professions and crafts activities.
- A social insurance certificate indicating the profession and insurance pay, or a copy of the union card or union participation proofing.
For widows, divorced women and pensioners:
- A certified printer with pension information from the insurance office for the widow and pensioners.
- A copy of the alimony document that the divorced woman receives.
- A copy of the official certificates proving the marital status and the number of family members (marriage, divorce or death document, children's birth certificates, a national ID card and family register)
- A recent utility receipt for the current place of residence (electricity, gas or water receipt)
For people with disabilities and special needs:
- The allocation will be according to the number of units that can be implemented. 5% of the units will be allocated to people with disabilities and special needs, if they meet the conditions of the program and provide a recent document indicating the degree of disability submitted from the specialized medical councils or from the medical committee of the citizen's governorate.
In addition to the previous documents, the following documents must be available:
- A copy of a building license.
- Real estate use certificate.
- A copy of the unit ownership document shows the name of the seller.